- Enroll in a course in the Gnowbe Library
- Get instructions to download app and auto-enroll
- Learn your new skill in 10 mins a day
- Put your Micro-Certificate on Linkedin
- Start Learning to improve yourself
Heard about virtualization but not quite sure what it means? Want to understand basic terminology on your commute to work? This program will equip you with a fundamental understanding of various virtualisation techniques used in cloud architecture.
What will you learn
What is this 'Micro-Learning Course' about?
This mobile course will equip learners with knowledge of virtualisation concepts and techniques.
Who is this course designed for?
Learners who are keen to learn more about virtualisation and its implementation and want to learn-on-the-go.
What will you take away?
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the various network virtualisation concepts and techniques used in cloud architecture
- Explain the various desktop, server and storage virtualisation concepts and techniques used in cloud architecture
- Before We Begin
- Traditional Data Centers
- What is Virtualisation?
- Virtualisation and its benefits
- Different types of virtualization
- Different types of hypervisors
Complete the Full Accredited Suite
Learners who complete all the two programs will be eligible to apply for admission for the part-time Specialist Diploma in Industrial Internet of Things program in Temasek Polytechnic. Upon successful admission, they will also be granted partial exemption in the IIOT Connectivity module.
(Note : Partial exemption can be granted in the form of exemption from theoretical lessons and/or test components.)
Beyond their core business of conducting full-time courses for students, Temasek Polytechnic is also committed to the practical re-skilling and professional development of adult learners. They believe in helping individuals and organisations equip themselves with the necessary skills to meet the challenges of a dynamic economy.