- Enroll in a course in the Gnowbe Library
- Get instructions to download app and auto-enroll
- Learn your new skill in 10 mins a day
- Put your Micro-Certificate on Linkedin
- Start Learning to improve yourself
"Prevention is Better than Cure. " – Desiderius Erasmus
What will you learn
What is this 'Micro-Learning Course' about?
This course aims to provide participants with knowledge regarding basic fish health and husbandry.
Who is this course designed for?
Learners who are interested to learn the principles of fish health management.
What will you take away?
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
Identify a healthy fish from a sick and diseased fish or under stress fish
Describe common fish disease and their symptoms
Describe the basic characteristics of infectious and non-infectious disease causing agents
Describe fish behavior in fish that is healthy; suffering from a disease and under non-biological stressful conditions
Describe the practical prevention and treatment methods for common fish diseases
Introduction to Fish Health Management
Factors Affecting Fish Health (1)
Factors Affecting Fish Health (2)
Defense Against Disease
Determining Fish Health
- Types of Fish Diseases
- Commonly Fish Diseases
- Management of Infectious Diseases (1)
- Management of Infectious Diseases (2)
- Non-Infectious Disease (1)
- Non-Infectious Disease (2)
- Fish Health in RAS (1)
- Fish Health in RAS (2)
- Prevention and Treatment 1
- Prevention and Treatment 2
Beyond their core business of conducting full-time courses for students, Temasek Polytechnic is also committed to the practical re-skilling and professional development of adult learners. They believe in helping individuals and organisations equip themselves with the necessary skills to meet the challenges of a dynamic economy.