- Beginner Level
- 13 Micro-Learning Sessions
- 212 min. of Experiential Content
- 150 Learning Actions
- Group Discussions & Sharing
- Offline Access
- Lifetime Access via Mobile and Web
- Digital Certificate shareable on LinkedIn
- Enroll in a course in the Gnowbe Library
- Get instructions to download app and auto-enroll
- Learn your new skill in 10 mins a day
- Put your Micro-Certificate on Linkedin
- Start Learning to improve yourself
Curious to know what cloud architecture is all about? Don't have time to enroll in a full-time program? "Fundamentals of Cloud Architecture" is an introductory program to help you understand the basics around cloud computing. In 10 minutes a day, you will be able to converse intelligently about cloud architecture.
What will you learn
What is this 'Micro-Learning Course' about?
This mobile course will equip participants with fundamental knowledge of cloud computing.
Who is this course designed for?
Learners who are keen to learn more about cloud computing and its applications and want to learn on-the-go.
What will you take away?
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
Explain fundamental concepts of cloud computing
Explain the various types of cloud solutions
Explain the adoption measures needed for each type of cloud solution
Identify the steps to successfully adopt cloud services
Before We Begin
History of Cloud Computing
What is Cloud Computing?
Cloud Computing Terminologies
- Cloud Deployment Models
- Cloud Computing Service Models
- Benefits of Cloud Computing
- Challenges of Cloud Computing
- Cloud vs On-premises Resources
- Cloud Migration Considerations
- Cloud Provider Services
- To Sum Up
Complete the Full Accredited Suite
Learners who complete all the two programs will be eligible to apply for admission for the part-time Specialist Diploma in Industrial Internet of Things program in Temasek Polytechnic. Upon successful admission, they will also be granted partial exemption in the IIOT Connectivity module.
(Note : Partial exemption can be granted in the form of exemption from theoretical lessons and/or test components.)
Beyond their core business of conducting full-time courses for students, Temasek Polytechnic is also committed to the practical re-skilling and professional development of adult learners. They believe in helping individuals and organisations equip themselves with the necessary skills to meet the challenges of a dynamic economy.