- Enroll in a course in the Gnowbe Library
- Get instructions to download app and auto-enroll
- Learn your new skill in 10 mins a day
- Put your Micro-Certificate on Linkedin
- Start Learning to improve yourself
SAR Part 66 Module 09 Human Factors Refresher Course, aims to refresh the understanding of how to optimize the relationship between maintenance personnel and systems with a view to improving safety, efficiency and well-being in the aviation industry.
What will you learn
What is this 'Micro-Learning Course' about?
This course aims to refresh the understanding of how to optimize the relationship between maintenance personnel and systems with a view to improving safety, efficiency and well-being in aviation industry.
Who is this course designed for?
Aviation maintenance personnel who intend to sit for CAAS M09 examination and supervisors, senior executives and managerial personnel from civil aviation administrations, air navigation service providers, airport authorities, airlines and MROs who are responsible for quality and safety.
What will you take away?
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand factors that contribute to human error and non-compliance with rules and procedures.
- Apply human factor principles and concepts to manage errors and violations on an individual, organisational and systemic level.
- Before We Begin
- Introduction to Human Factors
- Human Factors and Aviation Incidents
- Human Performance & Limitations - I
- Human Performance & Limitations - II
- Social Psychology - I
- Social Psychology - II
- Factors Affecting Performance - I
- Factors Affecting Performance - II
- Physical Environment - I
- Physical Environment - II
- Human Error - I
- Human Error - II
- Hazards in the Workplace - I
- Hazards in the Workplace - Part II
Beyond their core business of conducting full-time courses for students, Temasek Polytechnic is also committed to the practical re-skilling and professional development of adult learners. They believe in helping individuals and organisations equip themselves with the necessary skills to meet the challenges of a dynamic economy.