- Enroll in a course in the Gnowbe Library
- Get instructions to download app and auto-enroll
- Learn your new skill in 10 mins a day
- Put your Micro-Certificate on Linkedin
- Start Learning to improve yourself
Developing women leaders is critical to the success of any organization. This suite of 'micro-learning courses', based on the book "Wholeness in a Disruptive World", brings the thinking and practices to help women leaders be authentic and powerful, thereby creating great organizations where business and human spirits thrive.
What will you learn
What is this 'Micro-Learning Course' about?
- Introduction: overview of a whole woman at work
- Anchoring: consider what anchors you to give you clarity and courage
- Balancing: be whole in the way you think, be creative, find options
- Clearing: connect to the when, who and what matters in the moment
Who is this course designed for?
Women leaders at all levels and across all sizes of an organization.
What will you take away?
- Reconnection to your courage and commitment as a leader.
- A vision of what success and wholeness look like to you.
- An expansive way of thinking that brings the best from opposites.
- Strategies to balance work/life and masculinity/femininity as 100:100.
- Practical steps to sustain your best work by managing your energy and accessing your wisdom.
CSP, MSOD, Co-founder of Flame Centre
Author of “Wholeness in a Disruptive World: Pearls of Wisdom from East and West”, Wendy is a Certified Professional Speaker (CSP) and winner of thought leadership and innovation awards. Featured in ATD, Human Resources, OD Practitioner and she has consulted and keynoted widely in many organizations.