- Beginner Level
- 21 Micro-Learning Sessions
- 199 min. of Experiential Content
- 124 Learning Actions
- Group Discussions & Sharing
- Offline Access
- Lifetime Access via Mobile and Web
- Digital Certificate shareable on LinkedIn
- Enroll in a course in the Gnowbe Library
- Get instructions to download app and auto-enroll
- Learn your new skill in 10 mins a day
- Put your Micro-Certificate on Linkedin
- Start Learning to improve yourself
In a recent study, 74% of employees feel more satisfied, motivated, and loyal when they know an employer cares about their well-being. Here's why managing talent and employee performance is so important to achieve better work outcomes.
What will you learn
What is this 'Micro-Learning Course' about?
Manage talent and employee performance to achieve better work outcomes. What is this programme about? In this programme, you will learn about activities performed by supervisors/line managers in the areas of talent acquisition and management.
Who is this course designed for?
Supervisors and managers working in different organisations.
What will you take away?
A better understanding of functions performed by supervisors
A good knowledge of key elements that supervisors or managers need to know about recruitment, selection, orientation, performance management and people development
Before We Begin
Definition of Supervisor
Functions Performed by Supervisor
Roles of Supervisor in Recruitment, Selection and Orientation
- Recruitment Sources
- Recruitment Methods
- Selection Process
- Selection Interview
- General Orientation
- Department Orientation
- Performance Appraisal Process
- Performance Appraisal Errors
- Effective Appraisal Interview
- Training & Development
- Roles of Supervisor in Training & Development
- Training Methods
- On-the job Training
- The Coaching Process
- My Learning Journey so far...
- Learning Assessment
Complete the Full Accredited Suite
Learners who complete all three courses will be eligible to apply for admission for the part-time Diploma in Security & Fire Safety Studies or Diploma in Police & Security Studies program in Temasek Polytechnic. Upon successful admission, they will also be granted Full Exemption in the Managing People module.
Beyond their core business of conducting full-time courses for students, Temasek Polytechnic is also committed to the practical re-skilling and professional development of adult learners. They believe in helping individuals and organisations equip themselves with the necessary skills to meet the challenges of a dynamic economy.