- Enroll in a course in the Gnowbe Library
- Get instructions to download app and auto-enroll
- Learn your new skill in 10 mins a day
- Put your Micro-Certificate on Linkedin
- Start Learning to improve yourself
In a recent study, 74% of employees feel more satisfied, motivated, and loyal when they know an employer cares about their well-being. Here's why managing talent and employee performance is so important to achieve better work outcomes.
What will you learn
What is this 'Micro-Learning Course' about?
Manage talent and employee performance to achieve better work outcomes. What is this programme about? In this programme, you will learn about activities performed by supervisors/line managers in the areas of talent acquisition and management.
Who is this course designed for?
Supervisors and managers working in different organisations.
What will you take away?
A better understanding of functions performed by supervisors
A good knowledge of key elements that supervisors or managers need to know about recruitment, selection, orientation, performance management and people development
- Before We Begin
- Definition of Supervisor
- Functions Performed by Supervisor
- Roles of Supervisor in Recruitment, Selection and Orientation
- Job Analysis
- Recruitment Sources
- Recruitment Methods
- Selection Process
- Selection Interview
- General Orientation
- Department Orientation
- Performance Appraisal Process
- Performance Appraisal Errors
- Effective Appraisal Interview
- Training & Development
- Roles of Supervisor in Training & Development
- Training Methods
- On-the job Training
- The Coaching Process
- My Learning Journey so far...
- Learning Assessment
Complete the Full Accredited Suite
Learners who complete all three courses will be eligible to apply for admission for the part-time Diploma in Security & Fire Safety Studies or Diploma in Police & Security Studies program in Temasek Polytechnic. Upon successful admission, they will also be granted Full Exemption in the Managing People module.
Beyond their core business of conducting full-time courses for students, Temasek Polytechnic is also committed to the practical re-skilling and professional development of adult learners. They believe in helping individuals and organisations equip themselves with the necessary skills to meet the challenges of a dynamic economy.