- Beginner Level
- 16 Micro-Learning Sessions
- 197 min. of Experiential Content
- 124 Learning Actions
- Group Discussions & Sharing
- Offline Access
- Lifetime Access via Mobile and Web
- Digital Certificate shareable on LinkedIn
- Enroll in a course in the Gnowbe Library
- Get instructions to download app and auto-enroll
- Learn your new skill in 10 mins a day
- Put your Micro-Certificate on Linkedin
- Start Learning to improve yourself
When you combine people, knowledge, and skills, you can accomplish anything you set your mind to. Building relationships with your team members will help you achieve better work outcomes.
What will you learn
What is this 'Micro-Learning Course' about?
In this course, you will learn about activities performed by supervisors/line managers in the areas of motivation and team management.
Who is this course designed for?
Supervisors and managers working in different organisations.
What will you take away?
A better understanding of functions performed by supervisors
A good knowledge of key elements that supervisors or managers need to know about motivating employees and managing effective teams.
Before We Begin
Challenges at Work
Direct Financial Compensation
- Indirect Financial Compensation
- Non-financial Compensation
- Understanding Team
- Benefits of Team
- Characteristics of an Effective Team
- Understanding Diversity
- Managing Diversity Issues
- Understanding Conflict
- Managing Conflict
- My Learning Journey so far...
- Learning Assessment
Complete the Full Accredited Suite
Learners who complete all three courses will be eligible to apply for admission for the part-time Diploma in Security & Fire Safety Studies or Diploma in Police & Security Studies program in Temasek Polytechnic. Upon successful admission, they will also be granted Full Exemption in the Managing People module.
Beyond their core business of conducting full-time courses for students, Temasek Polytechnic is also committed to the practical re-skilling and professional development of adult learners. They believe in helping individuals and organisations equip themselves with the necessary skills to meet the challenges of a dynamic economy.