- Beginner Level
- 16 Micro-Learning Sessions
- 172 min. of Experiential Content
- 106 Learning Actions
- Group Discussions & Sharing
- Offline Access
- Lifetime Access via Mobile and Web
- Digital Certificate shareable on LinkedIn
- Enroll in a course in the Gnowbe Library
- Get instructions to download app and auto-enroll
- Learn your new skill in 10 mins a day
- Put your Micro-Certificate on Linkedin
- Start Learning to improve yourself
Ever handled a difficult employee situations and didn't know how to react? Turn these situations into opportunities to enhance effective work performance.
*Curated using British English
What will you learn
What is this 'Micro-Learning Course' about?
In this course, you will learn about activities performed by supervisors/line managers in the areas of employee grievance, discipline and counselling.
Who is this course designed for?
Supervisors and managers working in different organisations.
What will you take away?
A better understanding of functions performed by supervisors A good knowledge of key elements that supervisors or managers need to know about handling employee grievances, managing discipline and counselling employees
Before We Begin
Complaint vs Grievance
Causes of Employee Grievance
Roles of Supervisor in Grievance Handling
Grievance Handling Procedures
- Employee Discipline
- Roles of Supervisor in Employee Discipline
- Factors to Consider in Employee Discipline
- Roles of Supervisor in Counselling
- Problems that Require Counselling
- Counselling Skills
- Benefits of Counselling
- Pitfalls to Avoid in Counselling
- My Learning Journey so far...
- Learning Assessment
Complete the Full Accredited Suite
Learners who complete all three courses will be eligible to apply for admission for the part-time Diploma in Security & Fire Safety Studies or Diploma in Police & Security Studies program in Temasek Polytechnic. Upon successful admission, they will also be granted Full Exemption in the Managing People module.
Beyond their core business of conducting full-time courses for students, Temasek Polytechnic is also committed to the practical re-skilling and professional development of adult learners. They believe in helping individuals and organisations equip themselves with the necessary skills to meet the challenges of a dynamic economy.