- Intermediate Level
- 15 Micro-Learning Sessions
- 194 min. of Experiential Content
- 95 Learning Actions
- Group Discussions & Sharing
- Offline Access
- Lifetime Access via Mobile and Web
- Digital Certificate shareable on LinkedIn
- Enroll in a course in the Gnowbe Library
- Get instructions to download app and auto-enroll
- Learn your new skill in 10 mins a day
- Put your Micro-Certificate on Linkedin
- Start Learning to improve yourself
Strike the perfect balance between captivating aesthetics and effortless interactivity
What will you learn
What is this 'Micro-Learning Course' about?
This course will help you to develop skills in understanding user needs when designing for a user interface design, especially on a mobile device.
Who is this course designed for?
Participants who are keen to learn about User Interface needs in the digital ecosystem world.
What will you take away?
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
Identify the concepts of User Experience and user interface design.
Describe the ways how people interact with devices in their daily routine and environment.
Differentiate user needs for different interface designs.
Evaluate examples provided using principles of good User Experience and interface design.
Before We Begin
What is UI and UX?
Examples & Definition
Understanding Your Users & Their Needs
Analyzing Users Before Diving Into Design
- Understanding Visual Hierarchy & UI Patterns
- Understanding UI Elements & Principles
- UX Principles & Best Practices
- Smarter UX Design Process
- Visual Clarity & Language Clarity
- Design Specifications
- What is Usability?
- Defining User Experience Design & Explaining the Process
- How to Become a User Experience Designer?
- To Sum Up
Complete the Full Accredited Suite
Participants who complete the following suite of MLCs will be eligible to apply for admission to part-time Specialist Diploma in Integrated Digital Communication programme in Temasek Polytechnic. Upon successful admission, they will also be granted partial exemption in the UI Design & Development module.
(Note : Partial exemption can be granted in the form of exemption from theoretical lessons and/or test components.)
Beyond their core business of conducting full-time courses for students, Temasek Polytechnic is also committed to the practical re-skilling and professional development of adult learners. They believe in helping individuals and organisations equip themselves with the necessary skills to meet the challenges of a dynamic economy.