- Enroll in a course in the Gnowbe Library
- Get instructions to download app and auto-enroll
- Learn your new skill in 10 mins a day
- Put your Micro-Certificate on Linkedin
- Start Learning to improve yourself
Ready to go deeper into the various pillars of agile? This comprehensive suite of 60 sessions covers the pillars of agile, SCRUM and Kanban. This suite is a must-have for business people working in software companies or technology departments who want to apply agile methodologies.
What will you learn
What is this 'Micro-Learning Course' about?
"Agile 360 Suite" makes clear why agile has become so popular, its benefits and how to apply agile across functions to achieve business agility.
Who is this course designed for?
- Non-technical people working in technology related areas, functions or industries
- Consultants and business people working in software companies or technology departments
- Those who would like to better understand how to apply Agile principles to their work or personal life
What will you take away?
- Recognize the benefits of Agile for technology teams as well as other types of organisations
- How to apply Agile methods in your work and personal life
- Opportunity to meet and share with other people globally taking the program
- Opportunity to interact with expert curator
- Digital certificate you can display on your LinkedIn profile
- Delight Your Customers And Beat The Competition With Agile
- The Pillars Of Agile I
- The Pillars Of Agile II
- Scrum I: The Most Popular Agile Methodology
- Scrum II
- Scrum III
- Scrum IV
- Kanban I: Achieving Flow
- Kanban II
- Kanban III
- Kanban IV
- Transitioning To Agile
Enterprise Agile Coach, Gnowbe Academy
Sylvain Mahe started his career as a software developer and is leading today the largest team of agile experts in Singapore. He developed this course based on his decade of experience as a trainer, mentor, facilitator and coach with both start-ups and big established companies. Check out a recent interview with Sylvain here.