- Enroll in a course in the Gnowbe Library
- Get instructions to download app and auto-enroll
- Learn your new skill in 10 mins a day
- Put your Micro-Certificate on Linkedin
- Start Learning to improve yourself
"ABC of Agile" is a practical business-oriented micro-learning course that focuses on shifting mindsets and behaviors. This course explains why agile has become so popular, its benefits and how to apply agile across functions to achieve business agility and help develop a shared approach to agile. Learn the basics of agile in 10 minutes a day.
What will you learn
What is this 'Micro-Learning Course' about?
"ABC of Agile" makes clear why agile has become so popular, its benefits and how to apply agile across functions to achieve business agility.
Who is this course designed for?
- Leaders, entrepreneurs and executives who are looking for solutions to tackle the many challenges of the digital age such as time to market, innovation and talent acquisition in practical ways
- Managers looking for efficient ways to run their teams in 10 minutes a day
- Anyone involved in designing, building or delivering products or services and wants to be part of a global community of like-minded people
What will you take away?
- Understand the reasons why many organizations are adopting Agile
- Know if your business would benefit from adopting Agile
- Understand the foundations of Agile
- What is the secret sauce that makes an Agile initiative succeed
- The Project
- Dream: Being True
- Dream: Design Challenge
- Discover: Yourself
- Discover: 5 Senses
- Discover: Ethnography
- Discover: Refine Challenge
- Mid-Program Feedback
- Ideate: Divergence
- Ideate: Creative Muscles
- Ideate: Refining Ideas
- Ideate: Prioritizing
- Ideate: Finalize
- Prototype: Prototype 1
- Prototype: Prototype 2
- Prototype: Debrief
- Synthesize: Together
- Program Completion
Enterprise Agile Coach, Gnowbe Academy
Sylvain Mahe started his career as a software developer and is leading today the largest team of agile experts in Singapore. He developed this course based on his decade of experience as a trainer, mentor, facilitator and coach with both start-ups and big established companies. Check out a recent interview with Sylvain here.