- Enroll in a course in the Gnowbe Library
- Get instructions to download app and auto-enroll
- Learn your new skill in 10 mins a day
- Put your Micro-Certificate on Linkedin
- Start Learning to improve yourself
What will you learn
What is this 'Micro-Learning Course' about?
This course helps learners to understand the fundamentals of global trade. Learners will be exposed to a broad-based understanding of international trade practices. Focus will be placed on the standard trade and payment terms, sales and purchase order flow, trade prohibitions and strategic goods control. At the end of this course, the learners will be able to outline the importance and main considerations of trade in a global setting.
Who is this course designed for?
Individuals or professionals who are keen to acquire the basics of the global trading environment.
What will you take away?
At the end of this MLC, participants should be familiar with the concept of :
1. Global Sourcing & Production
2. Sales & Purchase Process Flow
3. Standard Trade and Payment Terms
4. Trade Prohibitions & Strategic Goods Control
Before We Begin
Introduction to Global Trade
Global Sourcing & Production
Sales/Purchase Process Flow
International Commercial Terms (Incoterms)
- Payment Terms I (Standard Terms)
- Payment Terms II (Letter of Credit)
- Trade Prohibitions
- Strategic Goods Control
- Global Trade: Case Study
- Survey and Certificate/li>
Beyond their core business of conducting full-time courses for students, Temasek Polytechnic is also committed to the practical re-skilling and professional development of adult learners. They believe in helping individuals and organisations equip themselves with the necessary skills to meet the challenges of a dynamic economy.