- Intermediate Level
- 14 Micro-Learning Sessions
- 148 min. of Experiential Content
- 98 Learning Actions
- Group Discussions & Sharing
- Offline Access
- Lifetime Access via Mobile and Web
- Digital Certificate shareable on LinkedIn
- Enroll in a course in the Gnowbe Library
- Get instructions to download app and auto-enroll
- Learn your new skill in 10 mins a day
- Put your Micro-Certificate on Linkedin
- Start Learning to improve yourself
What will you learn
What is this 'Micro-Learning Course' about?
This course introduces participants to the process of text analytics and the various methods of text pre-processing and how text data can be represented in the text mining workflow.
Who is this course designed for?
Learners who have completed Introduction to Social Media Analytics and who are interested to learn how text data is represented and prepared for text analytics.
What will you take away?
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
Define the process of text analytics
Explain the process of information extraction
Explain the process of linguistic resources management and their roles in text analytics
Adapt linguistic resources to improve concept extraction
Before We Begin
What is Text Analytics?
The Text Analytics
Tokenization Text Stopping
- Text Stemming
- Parts of Speech Tagging
- Text Lemmatization
- Text Parsing
- Named Entity Extraction
- Quick Review
- Representing Text Data for Mining
- Wrapping Up...
Beyond their core business of conducting full-time courses for students, Temasek Polytechnic is also committed to the practical re-skilling and professional development of adult learners. They believe in helping individuals and organisations equip themselves with the necessary skills to meet the challenges of a dynamic economy.