- Enroll in a course in the Gnowbe Library
- Get instructions to download app and auto-enroll
- Learn your new skill in 10 mins a day
- Put your Micro-Certificate on Linkedin
- Start Learning to improve yourself
Entrepreneurship. This seems to be the new buzz word. Everyone is talking about it but what does it actually take to become a successful entrepreneur given that the majority fail? How can you improve your chances of having a successful startup? This mobile 'micro-learning course' breaks down all the fundamentals you need to know into smaller bite-sized pieces so you don't get overwhelmed.
What will you learn
What is this 'Micro-Learning Course' about?
The course will provide participants with the necessary knowledge and skills to become successful entrepreneurs. This includes an understanding of how to design & develop a new business plan, develop marketing strategies and obtain capital resources for a new business enterprise.
Who is this course designed for?
For anyone interested in becoming an entrepreneur or understanding how to best evaluate potential business opportunities
What will you take away?
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the concept of entrepreneurship and its historical perspectives
- Apply the key methods to track and identify business opportunities
- Explain the various components of an effective business plan
- Understand the methods of financing a business
- Before We Begin…
- Exploring Entrepreneurship
- Benefits and Drawbacks
- Recognizing Business Opportunities
- Business Plan 1
- Business Plan 2
- Legal Aspects of Business 1
- Legal Aspects of Business 2
- Marketing Analysis
- Marketing Strategy
- Financial Aspects of Business 1
- Fianancial Aspect of Business 2
- Building a Successful Team
- To Sum Up
Beyond their core business of conducting full-time courses for students, Temasek Polytechnic is also committed to the practical re-skilling and professional development of adult learners. They believe in helping individuals and organisations equip themselves with the necessary skills to meet the challenges of a dynamic economy.