- Beginner Level
- 13 Micro-Learning Sessions
- 139 min. of Experiential Content
- 76 Learning Actions
- Group Discussions & Sharing
- Offline Access
- Lifetime Access via Mobile and Web
- Digital Certificate shareable on LinkedIn
- Enroll in a course in the Gnowbe Library
- Get instructions to download app and auto-enroll
- Learn your new skill in 10 mins a day
- Put your Micro-Certificate on Linkedin
- Start Learning to improve yourself
Understanding social media is no longer a nice to have. It's critical to understand the fundamentals of social media analytics and how to best leverage social media data to help make better business decisions. By only learning 10 minutes/day, you will be able to identify tools and solutions for web and social media analytics and move to the next level in digital marketing.
What will you learn
What is this 'Micro-Learning Course' about?
This course will introduce learners to the fundamentals of social media analytics. Participants will learn the types of data obtainable from popular social media platforms and how the data could be used by organizations in their operations and marketing efforts.
Who is this course designed for?
Learners who are keen to learn how social media data can be harnessed by organisations to drive decisions.
What will you take away?
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
Define web and social media analytics
Describe the process of web and social media analytics
Describe the overview of applications for web and social media analytics
Identify tools and solutions for web and social media analytics
Describe the relationship between web and social analytics, and text analytics
Before We Begin
The Power of Social Media
Social Media Data
Seven Layers of Social Media Analytics
Using your Social Media Data
- What, Why and How
- Traditional Web vs Social Media
- Life-Cycle of Social Media Analytics
- The Marketing Funnel
- Metrics - What to Monitor?
- Challenges of Social Media Analytics
- Tools for Social Media Analytics
- Wrapping Up...
Beyond their core business of conducting full-time courses for students, Temasek Polytechnic is also committed to the practical re-skilling and professional development of adult learners. They believe in helping individuals and organisations equip themselves with the necessary skills to meet the challenges of a dynamic economy.