- Enroll in a course in the Gnowbe Library
- Get instructions to download app and auto-enroll
- Learn your new skill in 10 mins a day
- Put your Micro-Certificate on Linkedin
- Start Learning to improve yourself
Draw up a presentation plan that wows your team and helps you make an impact. By learning communication skills and public speaking, you can improve your effectiveness at work by 50%.
What will you learn
What is this 'Micro-Learning Course' about?
This course provides insights into the skills of planning an impactful presentation. It also looks at structuring a presentation for clarity and effect, to communicate a powerful story.
Who is this course designed for?
Business executives interested in planning presentations for effect and people keen on improving their presentation planning skills.
What will you take away?
At the end of the course, you will have learnt how to consider aspects of planning such as the audience, purpose and speaking environment. You will also have learnt powerful tools and tricks to grab and keep the audience's attention and structure a great presentation outline.
- Before We Begin
- The Oral Presentation Big Picture
- Psst, What's the 'APS' In Your Plan?
- Think Setting, Think Seating
- Industry 4.0 & why
- Prepare Presentations The 'Boss' Way
- Dive Deep: Organising Ideas
- StoryBoard Your Presentation!
- Building A Solid Structure
- Grab Attention From The Get-Go
- Clinch The Close!
- Work Your Words For Weight
- Flesh Out The Bones With Language
- It's Recap Time!
- The Final Quiz
Complete the Full Accredited Suite
Learners who complete all three courses will be eligible to apply for admission for the part-time Diploma in Business Practice (Business Administration) program in Temasek Polytechnic. Upon successful admission, they will also be granted Full Exemption in the Oral Presentation & Meeting module.
Beyond their core business of conducting full-time courses for students, Temasek Polytechnic is also committed to the practical re-skilling and professional development of adult learners. They believe in helping individuals and organisations equip themselves with the necessary skills to meet the challenges of a dynamic economy.