- Beginner Level
- 13 Micro-Learning Sessions
- 212 min. of Experiential Content
- 67 Learning Actions
- Group Discussions & Sharing
- Offline Access
- Lifetime Access via Mobile and Web
- Digital Certificate shareable on LinkedIn
- Enroll in a course in the Gnowbe Library
- Get instructions to download app and auto-enroll
- Learn your new skill in 10 mins a day
- Put your Micro-Certificate on Linkedin
- Start Learning to improve yourself
In 2014, Singapore hosted 3.2 million business visitors, and these visitors spent an estimated S$5.2 billion. Here's your chance to discover the ins-and-outs of the MICE industry, especially in the context of Singapore.
What will you learn
What is this 'Micro-Learning Course' about?
This session aims to provide an overview of the MICE industry in Singapore. Journey with Gnowbe as we discuss why MICE is so important to a destination, especially its contribution to the economy. We will also look into the relationship between MICE events and tourism.
Who is this course designed for?
This program is for young professionals who are keen to find out more about the MICE industry especially if you are going to explore a career in the MICE/Hospitality/Hotel/Venue Owners sector.
What will you take away?
You will understand the dynamic nature of the MICE industry.
Before We Begin
First Things First
Introduction to MICE
It's a "Business Event"!
- Growth of MICE Business
- Case Study : Why Singapore?
- MICE and the Tourism Link
- Business Tourism : A MICE Rationale
- Stakeholders in MICE industry
- MICE Venues in Singapore
- MICE and Hotel Sector
- Learning Assessment and Feedback
Complete the Full Accredited Suite
Learners who complete all three courses will be eligible to apply for admission for the part-time Specialist Diploma in Hotel Operations & Management program in Temasek Polytechnic. Upon successful admission, they will also be granted Full Exemption in the MICE Management module.
Beyond their core business of conducting full-time courses for students, Temasek Polytechnic is also committed to the practical re-skilling and professional development of adult learners. They believe in helping individuals and organisations equip themselves with the necessary skills to meet the challenges of a dynamic economy.