- Enroll in a course in the Gnowbe Library
- Get instructions to download app and auto-enroll
- Learn your new skill in 10 mins a day
- Put your Micro-Certificate on Linkedin
- Start Learning to improve yourself
Interested in being part of the Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Exhibitions (MICE) industry? Then this 'micro-learning course' is a must-have for you to learn the essentials of how it works to help you be successful. In 10 minutes a day, you will gain insights into sales, market and revenue management to help you be more successful in the MICE industry.
What will you learn
What is this 'Micro-Learning Course' about?
This course will provide participants with insights into sales, marketing and revenue management strategies for the MICE industry and discuss the trends and challenges in the industry.
Who is this course designed for?
Learners who are interested to deepen their knowledge about the MICE industry and/or considering to explore a career in the MICE, Hospitality, Hotel or Venue Owners sectors.
What will you take away?
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the sales process within MICE
- Discuss marketing strategies that can be used in MICE
- Examine trends and challenges in the MICE industry
- Discuss revenue management
- Identify post-event evaluation methods for MICE events
- Before We Begin
- First Things First
- Planning for MICE Events
- Sales Processes in MICE industry
- Marketing Strategies for MICE industry
- Market Segmentation
- Service Marketing
- Preparing for a Bid
- Event Operations
- Revenue Management for MICE Venues
- Risk Management
- Forecasting Trends for the MICE Industry
- Technology in the MICE Industry
- Post Event Evaluation
- Learning Assessment and Feedback
Complete the Full Accredited Suite
Learners who complete all three courses will be eligible to apply for admission for the part-time Specialist Diploma in Hotel Operations & Management program in Temasek Polytechnic. Upon successful admission, they will also be granted Full Exemption in the MICE Management module.
Beyond their core business of conducting full-time courses for students, Temasek Polytechnic is also committed to the practical re-skilling and professional development of adult learners. They believe in helping individuals and organisations equip themselves with the necessary skills to meet the challenges of a dynamic economy.