- Enroll in a course in the Gnowbe Library
- Get instructions to download app and auto-enroll
- Learn your new skill in 10 mins a day
- Put your Micro-Certificate on Linkedin
- Start Learning to improve yourself
This course aims to provide an overview of the MICE Industry in Singapore. In this program, we will discuss the key components of this industry, the ins and outs of planning and where the industry is shaping in the next few years.
What will you learn
What is this 'Micro-Learning Course' about?
This course will introduce learners to MICE relationship to tourism and the 4 important components of the MICE industry. Learners will also learn how to plan and execute MICE activities.
Who is this course designed for?
Learners who are interested to deepen their knowledge about the MICE industry and/or considering to explore a career in the MICE/Hospitality/Hotel/ Venue Owners sector.
What will you take away?
- Explore the Meetings, Incentives, Conference and Exhibitions sectors
- Discuss operational processes to successfully support MICE related events especially in a hotel setting
- Before We Begin
- First Things First
- Recap - MICE Components
- Overview | Meetings
- Planning for Meetings
- Overview | Incentive Travels
- Planning Incentive Travel Itineraries
- Overview | Conferences
- Planning Conferences
- Overview | Exhibitions
- Planning for Exhibitions
- Delegate Interactions In MICE
- MICE 2020 ... What's Ahead?
- Learning Assessment and Feedback
Complete the Full Accredited Suite
Learners who complete all three courses will be eligible to apply for admission for the part-time Specialist Diploma in Hotel Operations & Management program in Temasek Polytechnic. Upon successful admission, they will also be granted Full Exemption in the MICE Management module.
Beyond their core business of conducting full-time courses for students, Temasek Polytechnic is also committed to the practical re-skilling and professional development of adult learners. They believe in helping individuals and organisations equip themselves with the necessary skills to meet the challenges of a dynamic economy.