- Beginner Level
- 20 Micro-Learning Sessions
- 315 min. of Experiential Content
- 147 Learning Actions
- Group Discussions & Sharing
- Offline Access
- Lifetime Access via Mobile and Web
- Digital Certificate shareable on LinkedIn
- Enroll in a course in the Gnowbe Library
- Get instructions to download app and auto-enroll
- Learn your new skill in 10 mins a day
- Put your Micro-Certificate on Linkedin
- Start Learning to improve yourself
Poorly run meetings can drain can drain employee morale and decrease productivity. Create an impact and run an engaging, productive and effective meeting for maximum participation.
What will you learn
What is this 'Micro-Learning Course' about?
This course focuses on the art of planning, managing and participating in formal meetings proficiently. It also looks at business networking situations and aspects of etiquette for workplace success.
Who is this course designed for?
Business executives and managers who want to manage meetings productively and learn to write meeting documents effectively
What will you take away?
At the end of the course, you will be able to handle business meeting situations adeptly in the workplace. You will have picked up useful networking and body language skills. You will also be able to write meeting documents with confidence.
Before We Begin
Business Settings & Etiquette Surveyed
The Introduction Formula
Small Talk Is A Big Deal
Be A Natural At Networking!
- Perfecting The Elevator Pitch
- Be Assertive & In The Driver's Seat
- Are You Communication Style Savvy?
- This Meeting Is In Session!
- Plan Productive Meetings
- Chair A Meeting Like A Champ
- Be A Super Meeting Secretary Or Member
- Make Meeting Participation Matter
- The Secrets Of Non-Verbal Language
- The Language Of Meetings
- Managing Meeting War Zones
- Making Pre-Meeting Documents Work
- Minutes Of Meeting "Must Haves"
- It's Recap Time!
- The Final Quiz
Complete the Full Accredited Suite
Learners who complete all three courses will be eligible to apply for admission for the part-time Diploma in Business Practice (Business Administration) program in Temasek Polytechnic. Upon successful admission, they will also be granted Full Exemption in the Oral Presentation & Meeting module.
Beyond their core business of conducting full-time courses for students, Temasek Polytechnic is also committed to the practical re-skilling and professional development of adult learners. They believe in helping individuals and organisations equip themselves with the necessary skills to meet the challenges of a dynamic economy.