- Enroll in a course in the Gnowbe Library
- Get instructions to download app and auto-enroll
- Learn your new skill in 10 mins a day
- Put your Micro-Certificate on Linkedin
- Start Learning to improve yourself
Effective menu planning is rewarding in terms of time and money, especially given how little effort it takes. Those who do it well seem to have internalized its rules. The good news: the rest of us can learn, too. So, let's learn how to design amazing menus in just 10 minutes a day.
What will you learn
What is this 'Micro-Learning Course' about?
This course teaches ways to generate better returns through professional menu planning.
Who is this course designed for?
Current and aspiring F&B business owners and designers who are interested in optimal profit-making through a well-designed menu.
What will you take away?
- Describe the importance of menu planning and the implications for such approaches
- Explain strategic features offered by menu planning
- Explain the types of menus
- Explain external and internal factors when planning a menu
- Explain how to design and plan a professional menu for a restaurant
- Before We Begin
- Menu Planning Is Powerful
- External Factors For Menu Planning
- Internal Factors For Menu Planning
- Costing To Menu Planning
- Types of Menu
- Functions of The menu
- Intro to Menu Engineering
- Deep Dive Into Menu Engineering
- How To Determine Menu Pricing?
- Standard Recipe
- Essential Menu Design Tips
- Price and Value Equation
- Hello, It's Check & Test Time
Complete the Full Accredited Suite
Learners who complete all three courses will be eligible to apply for admission for the part-time Specialist Diploma in Hotel Operations & Management program in Temasek Polytechnic. Upon successful admission, they will also be granted Full Exemption in the Food & Beverage Business module.
Beyond their core business of conducting full-time courses for students, Temasek Polytechnic is also committed to the practical re-skilling and professional development of adult learners. They believe in helping individuals and organisations equip themselves with the necessary skills to meet the challenges of a dynamic economy.