- Enroll in a course in the Gnowbe Library
- Get instructions to download app and auto-enroll
- Learn your new skill in 10 mins a day
- Put your Micro-Certificate on Linkedin
- Start Learning to improve yourself
Customer service should not be a department, it should be the entire company - Tong Hsieh, CEO of Zappos
What will you learn
What is this 'Micro-Learning Course' about?
This course will equip learners with the fundamental knowledge and skills to practice of excellent service. It aims to deepen their understanding of service encounter, organizational customer service philosophies and culture, and its impacts on customer service cycle.
Who is this course designed for?
Learners and customer service practitioners who are interested to develop and establish a customer service culture within their areas of work and elevate service standards for their customers.
What will you take away?
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Define service encounter and its stakeholders.
- Describe the role of operations in achieving service excellence.
- Apply suggested work practices that lead to the delivery of excellent service.
- Apply consistent & sustainable positive service experiences.
- Identify customers’ perception points.
- Describe excellent service mannerisms and professional appearance.
- State the benefits of empowering service staff members.
- Describe appropriate forms of language to win a customer.
- Choose key customer touch point techniques that matter most to the internal & external customer. Examine service standards
Choose your learning solution
- Before We Begin…
- Fundamentals of Service Excellence
- Service Encounter
- Defining the Service Encounter
- Stakeholders of the service encounter
- Moments of Truth
- Customer Interactions Part 1
- Customer Interactions Part 2
- Customer Perception
- Perception Creators
- Service Standards
- Dealing with an Angry Customer
- Power of a Few Words
- Delighting Your Customer
- End-Program Survey
Beyond their core business of conducting full-time courses for students, Temasek Polytechnic is also committed to the practical re-skilling and professional development of adult learners. They believe in helping individuals and organisations equip themselves with the necessary skills to meet the challenges of a dynamic economy.