- Enroll in a course in the Gnowbe Library
- Get instructions to download app and auto-enroll
- Learn your new skill in 10 mins a day
- Put your Micro-Certificate on Linkedin
- Start Learning to improve yourself
Customer service should not be a department, it should be the entire company - Tong Hsieh, CEO of Zappos
What will you learn
What is this 'Micro-Learning Course' about?
This course will equip participants with the knowledge and skills to build a client-focused service culture within their organizations.
Who is this course designed for?
Learners and customer service practitioners who are interested to develop and establish a customer service culture within their areas of work and elevate service standards for their customers.
What will you take away?
Describe the process of concept extraction (topic modelling)
Before We Begin
Building a client focused service culture
Case Study - Disney Approach
The Service Story 1
The Service Story 2
- Designing Exceptional Service 1
- Designing Exceptional Service 2
- Delivering Exceptional Service 1
- Delivering Exceptional Service 2
- Recovering Service 1
- Recovering Service 2
- Simplicity of Creating a Service Culture
- Learning Assessment | Service Culture
- End-Program Survey
Beyond their core business of conducting full-time courses for students, Temasek Polytechnic is also committed to the practical re-skilling and professional development of adult learners. They believe in helping individuals and organisations equip themselves with the necessary skills to meet the challenges of a dynamic economy.