- Enroll in a course in the Gnowbe Library
- Get instructions to download app and auto-enroll
- Learn your new skill in 10 mins a day
- Put your Micro-Certificate on Linkedin
- Start Learning to improve yourself
"Your brand is what other people say about you when you’re not in the room. " – Jeff Bezos, Founder of Amazon.com
What will you learn
What is this 'Micro-Learning Course' about?
This course will help learners to acquire skills and knowledge to develop an effective brand strategy in order to create a unique identity and to differentiate from the competition.
Who is this course designed for?
This course is targetted at designers who want to provide brand identity solutions at a more strategic level. It is also for small-size brand owners wanting to launch or manage their brands.
What will you take away?
At the end of the program, you will acquire knowledge of basic brand strategy will allow design consultants working on brand identity projects to propose creative solutions grounded on sound strategic focus, creating visual expressions that are consistent and clear in communication.
Before We Begin…
What is a Brand?
Why is a Brand more than a Logo?
A Wider Understanding of a Brand
Brand Terminology, Part 1/2
- Brand Terminology, Part 2/2
- Investigating a Brand, Part 1/2
- Investigating a brand, Part 2/2
- Looking for the Whitespace
- Brand Strategy for the Designer
Beyond their core business of conducting full-time courses for students, Temasek Polytechnic is also committed to the practical re-skilling and professional development of adult learners. They believe in helping individuals and organisations equip themselves with the necessary skills to meet the challenges of a dynamic economy.